This is a Ladies Only Trip
August 22nd thru 29th
We are returning to the Sea of Cortez for the 4th Annual Wander Women to benefit Dive for a Cure. Join Dora, Susan and Diana for the third annual, all-ladies trip aboard Quino el Guardian! It's like summer dive camp for women. And to make it even more special, we are donating 5% of the trip price to Dive for a Cure for breast cancer research. We will again be diving with the fabulous crew aboard the Quino el Guardian.
The Sea of Cortez - known as the Gulf of California - is a breathtaking destination for scuba diving, snorkeling, and exploration. Legendary diver Jacques Cousteau described the Sea of Cortez as the "world's aquarium". Dive on untouched walls and reefs abounding in marine life. Encounter large and small whale species. Snorkel with whale sharks. Dive with playful sea lion colonies. And see countless eels, octopus, fish and jumping mobula rays. It's a macro photographers dream with nudibranchs, colorful blennys, dancing jawfish and sea horses.
Between dives, you can hike and explore remote uninhabited islets and at night you can gaze at the Milky Way. You will dine on incredible cuisine and enjoy the friendly service that has made us famous. Give us one week and we will help you create a lifetime of memories while forging new friendships aboard Quino el Guardian.
This trip has VERY limited space available, so if you are interested please contact Eugene Skin Diver Supply immediately.
This Trip Includes:
- - Seven nights deluxe accommodation
- - Up to 22 dives available
- - 24 hour air conditioning
- - Three meals per day, hors d'oeuvres, snacks and limited alcohol (beer & wine provided - you may BYOB)
- - No fuel surcharge (charged by competitors)
- - Use of all scuba tanks, air, weights (Nitrox available at a small additional fee)
- - Help and guidance from crew, including scuba
- - Use of tenders, driven by crew at all times
- - Shore excursions offered
- - Local taxes and port fees (not included by competitors)
Liveaboard prices start at $2400 based on quad occupancy for this exclusive event.
To Sign up,