12 Night Philippine Adventure
7 Nights Azores Tubbataha - 5 Nights Atlantis Dumaguete
On this fabulous trip we will be visiting two different locations to experience the very best of the Philippines.
May 6th thru 18th
Our first stop on this Philippine adventure will be aboard the Atlantis Azores liveaboard. This beautiful 107 foot aluminum monohull will be our home for 7 nights where we will explore some of the best diving in the world in the Sulu Sea at the center of the Coral Triangle between Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines. Rarely visited due to its location and its status as a marine preserve, Tubbataha is made up of two reefs, simply referred to as the North and South Reefs. The North and South Reefs both enclose a sandy lagoon. On the southern tip is an islet with a lighthouse used as a rookery for birds and is frequented by turtles. Tubbataha Reefs Natural Park is home to no less than 573 species of fish, 373 species of corals, 11 species of sharks, 12 species of dolphins and whales, nestling hawksbill and green sea turtles. A veritable splendure of ocean perfection - these 7 days will be incredible.
We finish our south seas adventure in Dumaguete - the frogfish capital of the Philippines. Dumaguete, with its black volcanic sandy beaches, offers divers a great opportunity to see unique macro marine life on sandy patches, hard coral reefs, and artificial reefs (including cars, various structures, and more!). And most dive sites are a mere minutes from the resort. From Dumaguete, we can dive over 20 coastal dive sites, the healthy reefs around Apo Island with over 400 documented species of corals (that’s 65% of the world’s corals!), the vibrant walls of Siquijor, and snorkeling with whale sharks in Oslob!
Dumaguete resort has a dive shop with first class facilities including camera facilities, hot water showers, air - nitrox - or trimix fills, and valet dive services.
Join us for this epic 2024 adventure
A dual location stay at both the Azores Tubbataha and Dumaguete.
Included at the Azores Tubbataha:
- - 7 deluxe staterooms and 1 Owners Suite, all meals & snacks, local soft drinks, diving (up to 5 dives per day including night diving - night dives are subject to conditions), tanks & weights, air fills, social servings of local beer & rum and social servings of wine with dinner.
- - Transfers to/from Manila and Puerto Princessa
Not included at the Azores Tubbataha:
- - Unlimited Nitrox is $214.00. Nitrox is charged individually on the guests Azores bill
- - Marine Park Fee - $137.00 Marine Park fees are charged individually on the guests Azores bill. (Marine Park Fee is subject to change)
- - Equipment Rental, onboard purchases, classes, and emergency fuel surcharges, if needed
Included at the Dumaguete:
- - All meals at Toko's Restaurant
- - Coffee, hot tea, iced tea and filtered water are complimentary throughout the day
- - Unlimited scheduled boat diving (up to 5 dives a day including night diving; excludes equipment rental, dawn dives, additional day trips)
- - Apo Island Day Trip
- - Unlimited internet access
Not included at the Dumaguete:
- - Unlimited Nitrox $146.00. Nitrox is charged individually on the guest’s resort bill
- - The marine park fees are approximately $123.00. Guests pay these fees at the resort on their personal bill at check-out. These fees are set by local municipalities and can change at any time
- - You can purchase additional day trips to Apo or Sumillon for $120.00. A day trip to the whale sharks at Oslob is $138.00. Rates are subject to change
(Per person based on double occupancy)
$2500 to hold a space
$2500 due July 1, 2023
You must arrive in country by May 5th
Single supplement additional $3500
Non-diver rate $5500 per person
Owners’ suite on Azores are an additional $500 per person
(5-night rate, based on availability)
- - FREE upgrade to Garden Suite accommodations, Double Occupancy
- - Ocean Front, Double Occupancy $176.00
- - Ocean Front, Single Occupancy $788.00
- - Suite, Double Occupancy $176.00 - Free Upgrade Subject to Availability
- - Suite, Single Occupancy $788.00
- - Two Bedroom Suite, Double Occupancy $454.00
- - Two Bedroom Suite, Single Occupancy $1,388.00
To Sign up,